- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we comply with all applicable data protection, GDPR and privacy laws.
- We have policies and procedures covering our data protection responsibilities and to ensure we follow the data protection principles and process all personal information fairly and lawfully in a way that respects your rights under the UK Data Protection Act. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from your first use of this website. When we gather personal information from you, we will ensure what we collect is adequate, relevant and not excessive to our needs.
- We make sure your personal information is used solely for the reasons for which it was collected and retained only for as long as is necessary.
- We will not transfer any personal information outside of the UK.
- Our legal basis for obtaining, holding and processing personal information via this website is for the performance of a service and giving you information about related training courses, services or industry updates.
The information we collect
We may collect the following information:
-contact information including email address, postal address and phone number, company name
-your choice of CITB Test
– your choice of CSCS card
-your nationality or language
-date of birth
-special category information relating to an order you made
-other personal identifiable information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to complete our service and fulfil your order. Personal information will be transferred to CITB and/or CSCS. The data may also be used in internal or external databases, third party applications and websites only for the purpose of completing our service and storing your data securely.
Where the law allows we may use your data to contact you via email to help with the following:
- Orders which you have started but not completed.
- Training courses which we feel may be beneficial for you or your company to progress based on the information you provided to us.
- Other services or products related to your original purchase including but not limited to revision material
We also reserve the right to contact you or for companies with common directors to contact you via phone or post if necessary.
We will always ensure there is an opt out option on any email marketing. If you do not want to receive any marketing from us email [email protected] with your first name, last name and email address and ask to be take off any marketing lists.
Our Cookie Usage
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive.
- The cookie file is added and the it helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
- Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
- Most website browsers will automatically accept cookies. You can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Your Online Security
- We are committed to making sure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Your payment details are collected via our secure server, and at no time does any other organisation (including ours) have access to your payment details. Your personal data is collected via our secure server and access to it is strictly limited to only authorised employees. No personal data is transferred to any third party other than those mentioned. We use SSL encryption to protect personal information online and in transit to and from this website.
Using Other Website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties (except ones with common directors) unless we are required by law to do so. You may, at any time, request that any of your data that we have collected as a result of you placing an order with us be removed from our systems. To do this, simply send an email to [email protected] stating your first and last names, the email you ordered from and one other piece of personally identifiable information from the list above and instructing us to remove all personally identifiable data from our systems. Your data will be removed within 1-2 working days.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Requests should be emailed to the address above and we will respond within a maximum of 30 days. You also have the right to tell us to change your personal information if it is incomplete or inaccurate. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promote openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals. (Registration reference: ZA487263).