Online CSCS Green Card Course
To get a CSCS Green Card you must complete the Health and Safety Awareness qualification. This used to mean you had to attend class room training for a full day. Now the Safe2Site online Green Card course allows you to complete the training from your computer in half the time. Once completed it is valid for a full 5 years. Why do it online?
- Training in just 4 hours online
- up to 100% pass rate currently
- Officially accredited
- No days off work needed
- Complete on a smartphone or computer
- Dedicated support staff
- Short test from your laptop and not at a test centre
- Immediate training at times to suit you
- No travel needed
Agree Or Strongly Agree The Course Is Easy To Use
The health safety and awareness course is accredited and will allow you to gain the CSCS Green Operatives Card. Please note:
- A unique email address is required to create an account.
- A computer/laptop with a webcam that meets the minimum specifications is required to complete the course.
- The final assessment must be booked in advance, allowing a minimum of 3 working days.
- Booking the test requires the TestReach app to be downloaded and the device to pass connectivity and system checks.
- The final assessment can only be attempted following the completion of the entire course.
- Candidates are required to present valid photo ID such as a passport, driving licence, or work related card (photo + name) prior to their final assessment.
- The final assessment must be attempted at the agreed time slot, which cannot be amended if less than 24 hours before the test.
- Missed final assessments will be subject to a re-booking fee (@ £35).
- The course does not include either the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test for Operatives or a CSCS card, which must be booked separately.
- The course and its final assessment can ONLY be completed in English
- The course is non transferable between candidates
- The course is non refundable.